A variety of events have been canceled due to COVID-19. However, we decided to host this event with the strong will that we should not end the opportunities for indies music creators. Also, MusicVket1 was born from users’ requests to hold a virtual event themed with music. Visitors enjoyed meeting with 127 exhibitor groups and five music artists/exhibiting companies at the event.
[What is MusicVket?]
Songs can be purchased as a digital data or CD from online shopping from the corresponding sales website
[Famous artists such as Seikima-II and Square Enix joined the event!]
Other than that, three songs from “NieR:Automata” the famous Square Enix game were sold, and 3D avatars of 2B and 9S (main characters in the game) came back to the market during the event.
Coming from Square Enix, the idol group “GEMS COMPANY” booth joined the event and three music videos “JAM GEM JUMP!!!”, “Monologue at Metaphysical Boundary”, “Shakariki My Life!” could be enjoyed at the event. Visitors could buy songs or CDs from their booth.
At the “iMarine Project, Nagi/Nami Project” booth, visitors enjoyed and could purchase four songs (“Stand up!”, “Blaze up!”, “The Boon (not available for purchase)”, “Dive to Blue”, and “Cross Emerald”)
At TOWER RECORDS LABEL booth, two songs from Negicco, Up Up Girls (2), Kumari Depart, and Kaika were available to try and purchase during the event.
* Exhibitors: 127 exhibitor groups. Popular authors and illustrators exhibited too.
* Exhibiting Companies/Artists: 5
* MusicVket1 Visitors: 84,280 (ComicVket1 Visitors: 104,546)
* Sales method: Digital data download sale or physical book online shopping
* Note: All works are original. No derivative works of other songs.
* Official Website: https://www.music.v-market.work/
* Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MusicVket
[For questions and inquiries about MusicVket]
[About HIKKY Co., Ltd (or VR HIKKY)]
Representative: Yasushi Funakoshi
HQ: Ebisu ST Bld.2F, 3-24-2, Higashi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0011
Founded on: May 1st, 2018